Multimedia & Animation
Stargate School of Design provides groundbreaking programs that bridge the worlds of traditional art and technology. Our programs allows students to explore a wide range of creative fields while building hands-on skill sets for the world of digital media.
REGISTER YOUR SEAT NOW
How is Stargate School of design different from other multimedia/animation institutes?
We infuse every subject with the latest technology, we push our students to explore both artistic and commercially specific applications for their creativity and we provide an amazing study environment – a real, working film studio.
Stargate students have incredible opportunities, unmatched by any other school in India. As all our courses are media-related, our graphic and multimedia design students are studying alongside students from film, TV, animation, advertising and media management courses. Students can freely collaborate on projects – imagine contributing to the design of a new product launch, creating the animated titles for a film that we submit to festivals or working with advertising students on captivating advertising campaigns.
Who do you learn?
stargate Transforms Multimedia and Animation!
Many of these students have had difficulty identifying exactly what they are looking for. The reason for this is that most Indian courses in this field fall into one of two categories. Either old fashioned ‘multimedia institutes’ that are falling into disrepair and are wracked with infighting and politics, or short ‘crash courses’ (“Learn Graphic Design in 2 months!”) that teach software but not creative skills.
Neither of these options meet industry requirements for professional graphic designers with skills in digital media.
Internationally, the study of graphic design has changed dramatically in recent years. Some significant changes in the global industry are the decline of hard-copy print, the challenges of web design across browser and mobile platforms and the growing process of outsourcing internationally, requiring designers that understand – and can design for – a range of cultures.
Stargate school of Design addresses all these concerns and the result is our Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia.
We are currently accepting applications for the following intake:
Start date: April 2018
Duration: 18 months year (Monday – Friday)
Timing: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Completed 10+2 OR currently enrolled in a different bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue career as graphic/web designer Strong communication skills
- Passionate about design, art, media and communication
- May already have particular interests in fashion, photography or interior design and wish to combine this study with graphic or commercial art
- Looking for both theoretical and practical training in graphic and multimedia design
- Wants to learn ‘convergent media’ – using multiple online and offline tools to tell stories.
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Artist for advertising
- Graphic Novel / Comic Artist
- User Experience / Interface Designer
- Web Designer
- Product Designer
- Video Artist
- Art Director for film/TV/ad films