Animation & VFX
Join an exclusive Advanced Diploma in Animation & VFX, an intake of just 14 students as you master the art and science of animation and visual effects in our new one-year course. Study under industry experts in the heart of a working film school as you prepare to enter this exciting field!
KNOW MORE DETAILS !
What do you learn?
This course offers you a advanced diploma in Animation and VFX , where you can learn the different techniques of animation, ranging from the fundamentals of 2D drawing and camera actions to exploring and creating dynamics and special effects in 3D animation.In the advanced stages digital publishing, 3D modeling and adding special effects to animated movies is taught
Designed keeping in mind all the prerequisites and skills required to be a successful visual fx artist, Stargate takes students through the basics to the advanced training in live action VFX required for films and TV. The added infrastructure over and above the software training is the feather in a cap to the student’s learning curve as he/she will have the know how of how to shoot for VFX shots rather than only knowing how to work on them in a software environment.
Broad concepts covered in this course include story and script development, character design, storyboard, 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and rendering. Related elements will include special effects, sound and post production.
Students will work both independently, and in small groups to produce animated (or) VFX sequences for themselves and others. Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Maya and Nuke are the primary software for this class.
We are currently accepting applications for the following intake:
Start date: April 2018
Duration: 9 months year (Monday – Friday)
Timing: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Passionate about design, art, animation, games and visual effects. Creative and artistic (ideally with some experience in fine, graphic or commercial art).
- Looking for both theoretical and practical training in animation and VFXPassionate about design, art, animation, games and visual effects.
- Creative and artistic (ideally with some experience in fine, graphic or commercial art).
- Looking for both theoretical and practical training in animation and VFX.
- 2D Artist
- 3D Modeler
- Rigging artist
- Lighting & texturing artist
- Vfx artist
- Production coordinator